Council Web Page
MINUTES OF THE MEETING OF FILLEIGH PARISH COUNCIL HELD AT FILLEIGH VILLAGE HALL ON 13 MARCH 2018 (Unadopted)
Present were Mr Hewitt, Mr Cook, Mr Rowe, Mr Smalley, Mrs Roberts and Mrs Norden and ten parishioners. Mr White (NDC), Mr Yabsley (DCC). Apologies Miss Turner.
30) Open meeting. Flooding was reported at Down Park/Acland, Hill Village (which is in the process of being sorted) and Mays Leary houses. It was resolved to make an application to Devon Emergency Flood resilience Fund. New Local Housing was discussed and a new plan of the new proposed entrance circulated.
31) Minutes of the last meeting were read and signed as correct.
32) The Parish grant for 2018/19 would now be the same as last year with no 50% reduction.
33) Reports: Mrs Roberts made her report as Village Hall rep. The village hall extension fund was pushing on.
Chairman’s report. Included the roads and potholes the car park at the village needs a new surface. The Chairman to contact the Estate.
Mr White reported on the increase in council tax. Also that it looked like Filleigh would remain with Chittlehampton Ward.
Mr Yabsley’s report included the Highways Maintenance Fund increase and more cleaning of the gullies.
34) Cheques: V Cook (half year salary) £300.00 plus annual expenses £28.23 = £328.23 Filleigh Village Hall (rent) £40.00 Proposed Mr Rowe seconded Mrs Roberts. Mr Cook declared an interest.
35) Next meeting Annual and Open Parish 22 May at 7.45pm