Council Web Page
MINUTES OF FILLEIGH PARISH COUNCIL HELD SOCIAL DISTANCED IN THE VILLAGE HALL CARPARK ON 25th May 2021
Present were Mr Hewitt, Miss Peat, Mr Densham, Mr Cook and Mr Yabsley.
Apologies Mrs Norden and Mr Toms.
Mrs Roberts gave a report as village hall rep. Similarly Mr Yabsley as Devon County Councillor.
MINUTES OF FILLEIGH PARISH COUNCIL HELD SOCIAL DISTANCED IN THE VILLAGE HALL CARPARK ON THE 30 03 21
Present were Mr Hewitt, Mrs Norden, Miss Peat, Mr Toms, Mr Densham
Apologies Mr Cook, Mrs Roberts, Mr Jenkins and Mr Yabsley
32. Minutes of the last meeting were read and signed as correct.
33. Matters arising. A. The Clerk was to write again re potholes B. A new account to replace the Nationwide account was to be set up shortly hopefully with Unity Trust Bank.
34. Cheques:- Mrs Cook annual salary £600.00 plus expenses £24.32 = £624.32
Filleigh Village Hall (rent) £40.00
DALC (due end April) £55.34
Came and Co (insurance) (due May) £337.95
Proposed Mrs Norden, seconded Mr Densham.
35. Mr Hewitt gave his report thanking Miss Peat for her work on the Filleigh Community Web page. He also reported that there had been a complaint re a gateway and caravan on the Brayford Road. He reported this to Mr Jenkins who has informed planning.
36. Next Meeting 8 June 21 at 7.30p.m. at the Village Hall.
Click on the links for archived minutes
7th March 2006.pdf
13th June 2006.pdf
5th September 2006.pdf
12th December 2006.pdf
15th May 2007.pdf
6th August 2007.pdf
20th September 2007.pdf
11th December 2007.pdf
4th March 2008.pdf
29th September 2014.pdf
19th May 2015.pdf
7th September 2015.pdf
13th December 2015.pdf
14th March 2016.pdf
30th May 2016.pdf
5th July 2016.pdf
6th September 2016.pdf
6th December 2016.pdf
15th March 2017.pdf
16th May 2017.pdf
5th September 2017.pdf
13th March 2018.pdf
© Filleigh Village Hall 2005
site administration by Driftwood Websites